HR-ON is a Danish IT company based in Odense, which has in only a few years established itself as a leading supplier of new generation cloud-based SaaS solutions for HR and recruitment. The solutions are used by both public and private, local and global companies worldwide. The winning of the Børsen Gazelle award two years in a row and the establishment of a partnership with LinkedIn, the world's largest professional network, both testify to the growth and recognition the company has achieved in a short time. Behind the success is a dedicated team that develops and delivers innovative solutions, always with the user in mind. Would you like to join us?
Along with our successful core product HR-ON Recruit, there is now a high demand for our new solution, HR-ON Staff. This could-based SasS solution handles all HR tasks, including core employee data, equipment, contracts, digital signature, employee competences and tasks. It also has an App Builder feature which allows you to send out pre-hire and onboarding information and surveys etc. to employees.
The system is developed in close collaboration with our customers and is based on the newest technologies. This gives unique and unlimited possibilities for integrations and tailored solutions, which work on all platforms from PC and tablets to mobile devices.
We are now looking for a Customer Success Manager to join the HR-ON team, with the aim of strengthening the customer experience and the relationship we have with our customers, focusing particularly on the implantation of HR-ON Staff.
The position calls for an experienced Project Manager (5+ years), with in-depth knowledge in the fields of HR and IT. For example, someone with a professional background in HR, (e.g. HR Manager) who has a flair for IT, or visa-versa. You must be familiar with recruitment and HR processes and tasks, such as employee data, contracts, equipment, pensions, salaries, working hours / flex-time / holidays, employee competences, onboarding, offboarding, surveys etc. as well as 3rd party integrations, api, app, project plans, customer workshops and meetings, knowledge sharing and project planning and implantation.
- Develop policies and procedures that optimize the customer experience
- Provide technical and product support to our customers
- Train and advise our customers, based on professional knowledge, best practice experiences and real needs of the customer
- Ensure that the customers are satisfied with our products and services
- Ensure that the customers get the necessary information, training and knowledge, so they can utilize the full potential of our products
- Make sure that feedback from customers is communicated to the relevant teams in HR-ON, in order to improve our solutions based on the demands from the customers
- Create platforms for sharing knowledge and experiences for customers
- Plan, implement and manage product improvements and new product developments based on customer feedback and market expectations
- Liaise between the management and the marketing, sales, support and development teams
- Customer evaluations
- Product and market analysis
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar position (e.g. IT-project Manager, HR Manager, Customer Service Manager, Account Manager, Engagement Manager, Implementation Consultant, Product Owner)
- Experience in support, sales and/or implementation of similar products (HR, recruitment, onboarding, e-learning, CRM, ERP or other SasS solutions for businesses)
- In-depth knowledge of Recruitment, Human Resources Development, preferably form SMV or larger, complex organisations
- Experience from business development, marketing, sales and communications preferred
- As a person you are structured, detail-oriented and focused.
- Languages: Fluent in Danish and English. Multilingual candidates are preferred.
We are a small yet diverse, cohesive and agile team that offers a high degree of independence, ownership, and opportunity for direct impact. We have a dynamic, fun, and supportive working environment that prioritizes work-life balance and therefore, offers the flexibility for consultancy, full-time, part-time, flex, remote, etc. work arrangements.
More information and inspiration about who we are, what we do, how we do it and why we do it - that is what you are expected to sell - is available in the below links in Danish and English.
Linkedin: The partnership with HR-ON is important for us
Borgmester: HR-ON er en fantastisk eksponent for tech-miljøet
Grundfos på besøg hos HR-ON til inspirerende lederlounge om mangfoldighed
Focus Advokater og HR-ON værter for velbesøgt GDPR-webinar
Online jobsamtale i HR-ON Recruit rammer ned i et akut behov
We regularly review applications and call suitable candidates for interviews. Therefore, there is no specific deadline.
Please feel free to contact CEO Ali E. Cevik (+4571990765) or CTO Christian Hansen (71990790) if you have any questions.