HR-ON is a leading provider of cloud-based suite of HR and recruitment solutions used by public and private, global and local companies as well as professional recruiters in Denmark and worldwide. The rapid growth of the company has resulted in two Børsen Gazelle awards and acknowledged by an official partnership with Linkedin, the world's largest professional network.
Along with our core product HR-ON Recruit, we are experiencing an extensive demand on our new solution, HR-ON Staff, which handles all HR tasks from core employee data, equipment, contracts, digital signature, competences and processes to pre-hire, onbarding, surveys etc. on mobile app.
The system is developed in close cooperation with our customers and based on the newest technologies giving us unique and unlimited possibilities for integrations and tailored solutions working on all platforms from PC and tablets to mobile devices.
We are looking for a Customer Succes Manager in order to strenghen the customer experience and relationship wiht particular emphais on the implentation of HR-ON Staff.
The position calls for an experienced, 5+ years, project manager with in dept knowledge from the fields of HR and IT. You might either have a profesional background from HR, e.g. HR Manager with flair for IT or visa versa. You are familiar with recruitment and HR-processes and tasks as employee data, contracting, equipment, pensions, salaries, work/flex/vancancy, competences, onboarding, offboardig, surveys etc. as well as 3. party integrations, api, app, project plans, customer workshops and meetings, knowledge sharing and project planning and implentation.
- Develope policies and procedures that optimize the customer experience.
- Provide technical and product support to our customers
- Train and advise our customers based profressional knowledge, best practice experiences and actual needs of the customer
- Ensure that the customers are satisfied with our products and services
- Makae sure that the custoemers gets the necessary information, training nad knowledge to uitlize the full potentional of our proucts
- Make sure that the feedaback from the customers are communicated to the relevant teams at HR-ON in order to improve our soutions based on the demands from the cusotmers
- Create platforms for sharing of knowldge and experiences for customers
- Plan, implement and manage product imporovements and new product developments based on customer feedaback and market denands expectations
- Liason between the management and the marketing, sales, support and development teams
- Customer evaluations
- Product and markets analtyics
- 5+ years experience form a similar position (e.g. IT-project Manager, HR Manager, Customer Service Manager, Account Manager, Engagement Manager, Implementaion Consultant, Product Owner etc.)
- Experience from support, sales or implementation of similar products (HR, recruiting, onboarding, e-learning, CRM, ERP or other SasS soliutions for enterprises is desireble.
- In dept knowledge of recruitmnet, organisational and Human Resources Development, preferebly form SMV or larger or complex organisation
- Experience from business development, marketing, sales and communicaitons preferred
- As a person your are structured, deail oriented and focused on the target.
- Languages: Fluent in Danish and English. Multilangual candates are preferred.
We are a diverse, cohesive and agile team of around 40 developers, supports, designers, marketing, sales and communications people based in the heard of Danmark - just above the railways at the train station building in Odense and two sattelite offices repectivey in Aarhus and Copenhagen. A team that offers a high degree of independence, ownership and opportunity for direct impact. We have a dynamic, fun, and supportive working environment that prioritizes flexibility and work-life balance.
You might find more information and inpiration about who we are, what we do, how we do it and why we do it in the below video-links in Danish and English.
Linkedin: The partnership with HR-ON is important for us
Borgmester: HR-ON er en fantastisk eksponent for tech-miljøet
Grundfos på besøg hos HR-ON til inspirerende lederlounge om mangfoldighed
Focus Advokater og HR-ON værter for velbesøgt GDPR-webinar
Online jobsamtale i HR-ON Recruit rammer ned i et akut behov
There is no specific deadline for this position as we look at incoming applications and call for interviews continuously.
Feel free to contact CEO Ali E. Cevik (+45 71990765) or CCO Rasmus Festersen (+45 77770004) if you have any questions.