Welcome to HR-ON 2022 Annual Report
We are proud of the:
- Continued growth symbolized by our 5th Børsen Gazelle award in a row
- Low churn rate by 1,5%, high LTV by 851 DKK and low CAC by 34 DKK
- +400 customers representing all industries, types and sizes
- More and more users logging into our platform from all over the globe
- Scalable HR suite covering all HR-tasks from hiring to offboarding
HR-ON key SaaS metrics 2022
Ready for the global scene
During the financial year 2021/22 we have:
1. Consolidated our organisation
2. Continued the previous years growth around 30%
3. Prepared our business and platform for the global scaling
Our development is also reflected by:
Børsen Gazelle Award for the 5th year in a row
Top-10 nominee for the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year
Thought leadership in the news media, on Linkedin and on stage
Organisation, inhouse development and know-how as the strongest asset for scaling
What we really consider as our unique and comparative advantage, beside the above, is our organisation, where all development, marketing, sales and support is done by closely interconnected teams from one single open office at our headquarters in Odense.
A strong commitment and ownership by all the employees within all aspects of the business gives us a strong ownership and and agile response to the the customer and market demands.
Our unique and comparative advantage
Having consolidated the organisation, introduced a warrant-program for all employees, matured the product and proofed the sales approach by several sales records, we are ready to take the next steps for the global scene.
The focus for the coming months and years will be on improving the global scalability of our business and platform along with strengthened international sales and financial monitoring.
I am excited to continue our journey together with our customers, partners and employees in 2022/23.
Ali E. Cevik, CEO
Would you like to know more?
For general enquiries contact:
Ali E. Cevik
+45 71 99 07 65
+45 30 93 40 86